Saturday, April 29, 2006



Time square area pictures. These are my buddies Supaviza JT and Pifftown. They noticed by my street style that I am a mad hip hop and rap fan(?). I bought both of their CDs and they're pretty good. Lets just say 50 better watch out!Central Park
Top of the empire state building.
Here is the work horse itself GPJT. I really enjoy flying this machine!

Some aerial shots of Long Island

Here is a shot of KHWV (Brookhaven airport). Its a pretty nice airport with a great staff that puts up with us canuckleheads.


This is some of the crew that I've been working with on the project. I've enjoyed working with all the people on this job.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures! Things here in Long Island are going really well, we finished our final mission last night. Over the last couple of days I have been doing a lot of flying during some crazy hours of the night! I finished a flight at 5 am this morning, definitly got some good sleep afterwards. This weekend should be pretty chill because we're waiting to see if all the data has been collected properly. So the beginning of next week, we'll either be taking the plane back to Regina or going on to our next job. There might be a possibility that I'll be coming home next week! I'll let ya all know whats up if I do!

Cheers,

TK

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Word up Tk, you're a hardcore New Yorker now...keep up the accent practice.

Pictures look good. Keep 'em coming!

Andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home